I'm back to Ten on Tuesday!
1. Put the empty milk bottles out for the milkman - we have dairy delivery now, and they deliver on holidays.
2. Took my daughter to her very last dance classes of the year, that is, until the June session starts. But there aren't classes on weekends in the summer, so that's a huge relief from our school year dance driving schedule.
3. Signed up to volunteer at my daughter's upcoming dance recital.
4. Went out for Chinese food with El Esposo and all five of our children, the first time with everyone together.
5. Cancelled and then rescheduled plans to take my father out for dinner because my grandmother wanted him to take her to the hospital. Because of the holiday weekend, we couldn't go to the restaurant we originally wanted, and the replacement restaurant was fine though the service wasn't great. Because of the situation with my grandmother, both of my parents were on edge. I would have preferred to have postponed to another weekend.
6. Had a nice walk with the dog and the family, followed by kids and dog playing in the dog pool.
8. Completed an application (including references from some lovely friends who came through on a holiday weekend) to adopt a rescue dog .
9. Watched a really nicely done show about letters home from war on PBS.
10. Packed up a care package for the little girl we sponsor in Guatemala.